Signing up for our down payment program just got easier! Search for eligible homes, sign your Welcome letter, and manage closing in the Landed Portal.
Where can I create an account?
Accounts are created during the sign up process. To get started:
- Go to landed.com
- Click the green ‘Sign up’ button
- Input your name and employer
- If eligible, you’ll be prompted to create an account
Note: The Landed Portal is not available in all states. If you do not see the ‘create an account’ option, don’t worry, a Relationship Manager can help you set up an account at your initial call.
What are the benefits of having an account?
We’re excited to be a part of your homebuying journey! There are many benefits to having an account on the Landed Portal, here are some noteworthy ones:
- Explore all that Landed has to offer - including service beyond our down payment program!
- Get matched to local partner agents and lenders that fit your needs.
- Access all down payment program essentials in one place.
- Homebuy at your own pace - search, connect, and manage your process.
- Lastly, chat with your Landed team :)
How do I log in after setting it up?
Account owners are able to log in through the sign-in page. Instructions for revisiting the Landed Portal are sent via email after your account is created, but we strongly recommend bookmarking the page for ease of access.
What if I have follow up questions? Can I talk to someone from my account?
We welcome all of your questions! You can send follow up questions to members of your homebuying team via email or phone call. Contact details and instructions are provided in your account, but you can always email us at email@example.com for assistance.
What if I forget my password?
No problem! You can restore your account access by clicking ‘Reset password’ on the sign-in page.