The great part about having your Landed homebuying team is that they will walk you through the entire closing process.
- Commitment to work with a Landed partner agent OR will be paying an origination fee. (Required at time of offer)
- Completed and signed purchase agreement. (Your agent sends this to us when offer is accepted) - Satisfactory completion of Landed customer identity verification. (When your offer is accepted we will send instructions on this)
- Delivery of acceptable appraisal. The appraisal must be a full appraisal and must be reviewed and approved by Landed. (Your lender or your agent will send this to us when it is finalized) - Landed property approval. Please see, What does Landed need to approve a property?.
- Final commitment to fund by the first mortgage lender. PLEASE let us know if you were matched with more than one lender the one you want to get your mortgage from! (Your lender sends us this in escrow)
- Final closing estimate and confirmation of final sale information. (Your agent sends us this in escrow)
- Delivery of final closing documents signed by the buyers. (Provided by escrow)