Landed strives to provide outstanding customer experience for our homebuyers. To that end, we have a thorough initial onboarding process for our partner agents. In addition we have an agent certification program to ensure our agents are prepared to effectively support Landed’s referrals.
Landed’s training program comprises of two parts:
Part 1: Initial Onboarding (~30 min)
- Prospective agent completes and submits an application. (If you are interested in joining our waitlist, you can complete the application here.)
- Prospective agent completes the online training modules.
Part 2: Landed Agent Certification Program (~ 3 hrs)
This is a four part series occurring over the course of a month to ensure agents have all of the key information they need to support homebuyers. The program consists of four 30-45 minute sessions every Thursday from 10:30am - 11:15 am MST, and they commence on the first Thursday of the month.
Note: Sessions can be attended out of order, so for example if you begin with sessions 3 & 4 in April, you can attend the first two sessions in May to complete the series.
Here are the session descriptions:
- Session #1: Down Payment Program Overview
- Session #2: Agent Web App. & Agent Expectations
- Session #3: Understanding Landed’s Underwriting Guidelines
- Session #4: Tips from a Top Landed Partner Agent