What is the minimum down payment required? How much can I receive from Landed?

Currently, you need to contribute a down payment of at least 10% of the home's cost. We know this is a high hurdle and are actively looking to provide homebuyers with more lending options.

Landed's participating lenders currently require homebuyers bring at least a minimum of 10% of the home’s cost as a down payment. This requirement may become more flexible in the future, especially in expensive markets. This money can include gift money from your family. Landed will match that 10%, bringing the total down payment to 20%.

If you're eligible to receive our down payment support and would like to consult with a Landed representative regarding your down payment contribution options, please click here to identify a time to connect with us.