Landed is available to all staff working 20+ hours per week at an eligible employer in education, healthcare and government.
Additionally, Landed down payment customers must meet these requirements:
- You must be an employee of an eligible employer. It's okay if you are purchasing your home with a co-buyer who does not work at an eligible employer, such as a partner or family member.
- You must qualify for a mortgage with one of Landed's participating lenders. Currently, Landed's participating lenders require that homebuyers contribute at least 5% towards the purchase of the home. This can include family gifts.
Note: You do NOT need to be a first-time homebuyer. Terms are subject to change periodically.
Use of Down Payment Funds Requirements
- The home must be used as a primary residence for the duration of your partnership with Landed. Click here for more information on commonly asked property types.
- The home must be located within an eligible area. We expect to expand so check back for updates!
- You must agree to stay with your current employer for at least the next two years. If you choose to leave voluntarily during this two-year period, that will trigger an end to your agreement with Landed and you will need to pay Landed at that point in time.
If you aren’t sure whether you meet any of the above criteria, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll make sure your questions are answered promptly.