Landed partner agents are well-versed in our down payment program and have experience working with essential professionals and their families.
We’ve partnered with high-quality real estate agents in the areas we serve to guide you through your home search. As part of the Landed homebuying process, we will introduce you to experienced agents that fit your needs and have your back when it’s time to search for your home and make an offer.
Benefits of a Landed Partner Agent
We highly encourage Landed homebuyers to work with a Landed partner agent for several reasons. Landed partner agents are:
- Results-oriented: Over 90% of transacted customers would recommend their Landed partner agent to a family member or friend.
- Collaborative: Our transacted customers indicate that Landed partner agents set realistic expectations throughout the process and educate them about the homebuying process.
- Experienced: Our agents have an average of 11 years of experience in the industry, making them well versed in negotiating and advocating on your behalf.
- Mission-driven: Landed partner agents choose to work with Landed to help essential professionals like you! They are aligned with our values and want to contribute to helping essential professionals build financial security near the communities they serve.
- Vetted: Members of the Landed network must be full-time real estate agents with a minimum of two years practicing real estate and at least ten completed transactions. They must also be a member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
- Continual Learners: Agents receive feedback from homebuyers and the Landed team following each home purchase, and must maintain good standing to continue receiving referrals.
- Trained: Landed partner real estate agents are thoroughly trained on understanding how to smoothly and seamlessly execute a transaction with Landed’s down payment program. After an initial training, agents receive continual training to stay updated on changes to the program.
Landed charges a 1.25% fee for the services and support we provide at the time of closing. If you work with a Landed partner agent, they have agreed to cover the fee for homebuyers they represent, so there's no cost to you for Landed’s services.
If you work with an out-of-network agent, that fee becomes the homebuyer's responsibility. The fee is 1.25% of the home's purchase price and is charged at closing.
Gift of Landed Promotion:
- For a limited time, Landed is waiving the fee for using an out-of-network agent for homebuyers who connect with our team and close on their home purchase by December 31, 2021.
- Customers that close on a home purchase with an out-of-network agent between January 1, 2022 - March 31, 2022, would pay a reduced fee of 0.75% of the purchase price.
- If a customer closes after March 31, 2022 with an out-of-network agent our standard program fee of 1.25% of the purchase price fee would be in place.
Click here to view and compare the common scenarios of how this fee gets paid.
Getting Connected with a Landed Partner Agent
If you are interested in being connected with a Landed network agent, sign up here. We'll check your eligibility (based on employer - more details here) then introduce you to an experienced agent who has helped essential professionals like you buy a home!
Still have questions? You can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.